Additional account(ranch) Rules
Rules for your Ranch & Club Pages (and any custom HTML pages, images or sections)
Rules of Conduct
While playing Virtual Horse Ranch, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. These are basic guidelines that everyone must follow, and will be enforced by Orbis Games Service Staff.
PLAYER MAY NOT USE THE VHR SERVICES TO:
1. Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity. VHR/Orbis Games does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or terminate the account of any Player who harasses others. Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle choice,age, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited.
2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, or point to or reference such images.
3. Organize or participate in any clubs or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
4. Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harassing, and defamatory, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.
5. Impersonate any person, including, but not limited to,VHR/Orbis Games employees or hosts.
6. Engage in "disruptive behavior" in chat areas, game areas, bulletin boards, or any other area of the VHR/Orbis Games Services. Disruptive behavior shall be deemed to include, but will not be limited to, conduct which purposefully interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue in a services area. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.
7. Post or transmit chain letters or pyramid marketing schemes. This type of material places an unnecessary load on the VHR/Orbis Games Services and is considered a nuisance by many members. Certain types of chain letters and pyramid schemes are also illegal. Such prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of letters or messages which offer a product or service and which are based on the structure of a chain letter.
8. Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
9. Violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of any other online service. Player further agrees to abide by the rules of Player's Internet service provider.
10. Violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
11. Modify any files that VHR/Orbis Games does not specifically authorize Player to modify. Use of material which is subject to the rights of any person or entity without the express permission of such rights holder is prohibited, and will result in the termination of Player's membership and possible civil and/or criminal liability.
12. Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game collectively referred to as Problems. Player acknowledges and agrees to report all problems, errors or bugs in the game to VHR/Orbis Games as soon as they are found as their continued use can damage the enjoyment of the game for all its players. VHR/Orbis Games will do everything within their power to fix these types of issues in a timely manner, and will give all customers and members the benefit of the doubt when dealing with these problems.
13. Use any scripting or macroing tools, hardware or software that may be damagable to the game.
14. Use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools. Use of these types of programs will result in immediate termination of the Account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
15. Any disassembly or modification of any of the Game's executable code, databases and/or files. Nor may you interfere with or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running VHR/Orbis Games. Doing this will result in immediate termination of the Account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
16. Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by VHR/Orbis Games in its sole discretion.
17. Running Virtual Horse Ranch on any server or service that is not provided or authorized by VHR/Orbis Games.
18. You may NOT use duplicate accounts as in any ways to promote or benifit another account.
19. "Roleplaying" is not an excuse for violating any policy.
If you as any player (customer or not) are experiencing harrasment from another player or witness any of the above rules being violated please report them to our support at Orbis Worlds Immediatly!
If unsatisfied with Account upgrades paid to Orbis Games, please send an email or contact support rep within 14 days by payment received. Once request is evaluated and approved, and payment has cleared, Orbis Games will refund the membership and set the account back to the previous (unpaid) state.
Further assistance: Visit Orbis Worlds
This is the normal information logged in standard web server access logs. Contact data provided when customer or player affirmatively asks for more information or makes a purchase on our web site.
Types of Information that may be collected:
How your information may be used: